Library Instruction Sessions: Strengthening Information Literacy Skills, Single click!
Wednesday, December 22, 2021 4:00 AM
Dear LRC Users,
LRC has designed an online request form to request for a library instructional session for their classes or to support their course works/ research.
Who can place the request?
- Group of students
- One to One
Librarians are available to conduct instructional sessions tailored to individual class needs/ coursework need / research.
Log in Deepknowledge/ Library portal-> LRC Online form
To accommodate all requests, please submit this form a minimum of one week prior to the desired date.
Once you submit this form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and a librarian will contact you to design the session to make appropriate for your needs.
Possible content for the session includes:
- To know about the Library Portal/ Deep-knowledge Portal
- Locating the resources (print and electronic) according to the need
- Database searching skills and / or advanced searching methods for databases
- How to access the e-textbooks through itslearning portal
- How to access and locate the books through OPCA (Online Public Catalogue Access)
Services are available for both instructors and the students.
The sessions can be held in different platforms ( Classrooms, Blackboard, MS team, LRC)